Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sorry I hoped to get this posted earlier

but I have had a day and a half already. We are currently painting our kitchen, uhh what a job that is!

And have a camera club meeting to attend tonight, and that in itself is going to be interesting since I have a couple of images in, in classes that I struggle with!

So the point of this post is to tell you who won my random drawing right?

Well since its been such a day and a half and since you all left such lovely comments regarding my templates, and the teamplates I do in association with the delightful Dawn Moore, I have decided to ...




















Yeah okay I am being a meanie!


anyway what I decided on is that you will all win!

Here are the links to all of my templates and teamplates.
Please be fair and DO NOT HOTLINK!
Grab these now, I will not leave them active forever, wouldn't be able to share other stuff then would I?
Edited to add links no longer active.

Comments and links to pages created using these templates/teamplates always welcomed.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nightwolf said...

Wow thanks so much for sharing these :)

10:23 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Holy crap!! What a wonderful surprise! Thank you!

5:25 AM  
Blogger Susanne said...

lol holy crap was my thought too!! Thanks so much... #26 has me inspired to get out of my scrap funk!! thank you!!

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wholly Crap, too. I hit the motherload! What a surprise - just check your blog and WOW! Thank you for this very nice gift to a beginner scrapper! hugs, too!

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all the templates. I did not have most. The first link (1-10), is not working now..it times out. They are most likely having server problems, but the others worked. Your templates are always an inspiration.
mmikes

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These templates are just gorgeous, thank you so much for sharing them !

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home