Friday, March 30, 2007

Downloads expired but ...

Okay so I am skivving off here for 5 minutes, we are in the middle of redecorating our kitchen and have been hard at it all day!

But I just popped in to see how things were going and found that the link has expired! Wow in just over a day too! I have just set up an account at 4shared and as soon as I can get my own computer plugged back into the go juice I will upload it there and link it here.

In the mean time go down to the post with all the comments on and leave yours too, don't forget the drawing occurs Monday morning but the deadline is MIDNIGHT Sunday and don't forget thats New Zealand time too not US time!

Back soon with a new linkie for you.

1 Comments:

Blogger grambie said...

So nice to visit. I saw your link on Ikea's blog, but I guess I was too late. Congratulation on your new download site. As stated in my previous comments under the template, your flourish design on the template is just awesome & of course beautiful.

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home