Thursday, March 29, 2007

How do I find more hours in the day?

Why is it that the list of things you need to do and achieve in a day is always longer than the available time to do them in?!?!

I have some more designs buzzing round in my head, and right at the moment the list of things I have to do today just seems to be getting longer and I am not at all sure if I can find the time to get them out of my head and into something that I can share here!

So what am I doing here? Procrastinating thats what! Procrastinating is how I find time to work through things in my head, so while I am typing this I am actually thinking about the wording to a proposal I have to write to submit to the local A&P society in the hopes of getting scrapbooked canvas art included in this years show.

And the really scarey thing is it works too! Talking on the phone is another good one! My Mum quite often gets, huh what? sorry say again? And anyone who has ever called me and talked to me for more than five minutes can testify to this also! Those long pauses kinda give it away, specially when I realise the person on the other end has obviously asked me a question and they are waiting for an answer!


Now I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has commented so far on my previous post. You don't know how much your kind words mean to me.

Oh and I have to tell you a funny story, well kinda funny anyway.
A while back I googled my name with NO success, not one hit! Kinda depressing to tell truth well time has flown by since then and I just out of sheer boredom the other day did it again!

WOW is all I can say!!!!

I can't believe how many talented people are out there using my templates! Now I am not a member of several of the boards I viewed pages at, and as a result can't leave praise, but I have to say WOW thank you, you all have created works of heart out of my simple little templates.

So even though I may not comment on your pages on all the boards, I do look at them, and am continually amazed at the sheer number of so very talented people in this world!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

My children would probably recognise that reaction (the "sorry say again" one). Hangs head in shame. Congratulations on the Google result - awesome :)

2:05 AM  
Blogger Joy said...

lol, I do that all the time - my girls just say "Muuuuuuuuuum, are you listening to me" when they see the glazed 'I'm not really here' look on my face!!!

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home