Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sketch Template # 14




Sketch #14
http://download.yousendit.com/6BA0F9CD03E3D7B6

Another favorite at the moment. Squares/Rectangles seem to be my thing at the moment. Well mostly anyway!
And yes the title is meant to sit over your photo . Something else that has caught my interest of late.

As always leave a comment if you download any of the templates I have shared. We all know we personally respond well to praise. And if you have used any of my templates how bout adding a link to the finished page on your blog or a scrappy site, I would love to see it.

10 Comments:

Blogger Cindy (aka PaintChip) said...

Oh thanks for your shares! Your such a talented template creator. Will be a while before I can create something using this as my computer is down right now. But when I do, I'll send a link your way and share.

You're the best!

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful template
mmikes

9:00 AM  
Blogger rimalicious said...

Love it! Thanks!

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, what a nice surprise - thank you!!! (I got #13 while I was here too - how can I resist?)

Idgabella

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I just found your blog and the wonderful templates today :0) I took all that had working links because they are so awesome! Thank you so very much for sharing :0)

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you so much for another lovely template!

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous templates!
Thank you for sharing!

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all your templates Cheryl - thanks for being so generous with your talent :)
Amandac

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and was wondering if it would be too much of a hassle for you to reupload all of your templates somewhere (possibly 4shared) I was really excited about finding your blog then I seen all the links were expired :( if so thanks alot

Have a great day :)

3:21 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

Wow - I just love all your templates they are great.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home